Since posting my last Top 5 Rugby Spots, I stumbled upon quite a few other rugby commercials and thought of sharing some of the most exhilarating with you. Well, here’s a brand new Top 5 with some of the best rugby ads ever:
1. This ain’t football, or Better choose rugby if you do not care about your hair cut:
words couldn’t tell it better than this… Rugby is not a sport for whiners!
2. Don’t mess with the Pumas:
Will the Pumas be able to restore the course of nature? With the Argentinian win over the Wallabies, who knows if the Boks will return to be the prey in a near future…?
3. Brazilian Rugby, or How to be better than the rest:
Why Brazilian rugby is better than Argentinian rugby explained. You better not believe in stats, guys! 🙂
4. Welsh Rugby during the Roman Empire, or When “Crouch-Bind-Set” was “Incurvemini-Veni-Pone“:
I always knew, the Romans were the inventors and predecessors of all our modern acquisitions, but that this involved scrummaging is a very recent finding for me!
5. Ireland vs NZ, or How to distroy your All Black car in 2 minutes:
A very funny one by Japanese car builder Toyota.