Welcome to the Friday afternoon poll! Choose your favorite band out of two: each week for 10 weeks in a row we’ll have a poll, which will finally result in “our Top 10 Bands of All Times”. More to come… stay tuned!
Hey there! This week I’d like to share with you my favorite albums when it comes to jogging. In order to keep in shape, many of us go jogging in their spare time, or on the weekend, and most of us have at least tried once in their lifetime. Well, let’s be frank, the first thought most of us have is that running, pure running, not chasing a ball or something, simple running, is in fact a bit boring! That is why we all tend to carry our mp3 player, iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, or whatever modern technology has to offer, on our conquest of the local park.Continue reading “skylyro’s Top 10 Jogging Albums”
Thank you all for last week’s impressions of my first blog post, please check it out at “skylyro’s Top 10 Albums of All Times“, in case you haven’t yet. This week I’d like to propose you some of my favorite photo blogs and websites. Feel free to post your comments, Top 10 Photo links and suggestions!
2. Yann Arthus-Bertrand: Mother Earth seen from above, “a festival of forms, colors and emotions”. Yann Arthus-Bertrand needs no introduction, unparalleled!
3. Marion’s Travel Pictures: Marseille born photographer and big OM supporter, Marion shares her beautiful travel pictures. Personally, I adore her pictures of London, her hometown and the Southern French Coast. Check it out!
4. Morningsworld: a very interesting project, involving everyone who wants to take a picture of wherever he or she is on a predetermined date and time…
5. glassonion’s photostream: check out my friend glassonion’s photo stream. He has a great eye and to me he is a very gifted photographer. I love all of his pictures, especially the way he conveys colors.
7. Irina Werning: hilarious, a brilliant idea and project!
9. The Original Nairobi Sightseeing Tour: despite depicting conditions of great poverty, these beautiful pictures by Paolo Novelli never look sad!
This is intended to be the first of a whole lot of articles and play lists dealing with the music, books, art, movies, sports etc. you and I prefer, and these are some of my favorite albums of all times. I’m not sure about the order yet, but just to say it with Eddie Vedder’s words: “how much difference does it make?” (Pearl Jam – Indifference). And how about sharing your suggestions, tips and top album lists? So finally, even though I still find it really hard to leave out so many of my favorite artists and albums, here’s what I may define my Top Ten Albums of All Times:
1. G. Love and Special Sauce – Self Titled Album
2. Pearl Jam – Vs.
3. Jeff Buckley – Grace
4. Tom Waits – Closing Time
5. Dire Straits – Brothers In Arms
7. Radiohead – Inrainbows
8. Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti
9. Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced
10. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band