Thank you all for last week’s impressions of my first blog post, please check it out at “skylyro’s Top 10 Albums of All Times“, in case you haven’t yet. This week I’d like to propose you some of my favorite photo blogs and websites. Feel free to post your comments, Top 10 Photo links and suggestions!
2. Yann Arthus-Bertrand: Mother Earth seen from above, “a festival of forms, colors and emotions”. Yann Arthus-Bertrand needs no introduction, unparalleled!
3. Marion’s Travel Pictures: Marseille born photographer and big OM supporter, Marion shares her beautiful travel pictures. Personally, I adore her pictures of London, her hometown and the Southern French Coast. Check it out!
4. Morningsworld: a very interesting project, involving everyone who wants to take a picture of wherever he or she is on a predetermined date and time…
5. glassonion’s photostream: check out my friend glassonion’s photo stream. He has a great eye and to me he is a very gifted photographer. I love all of his pictures, especially the way he conveys colors.
7. Irina Werning: hilarious, a brilliant idea and project!
9. The Original Nairobi Sightseeing Tour: despite depicting conditions of great poverty, these beautiful pictures by Paolo Novelli never look sad!